Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CORE PROBLEM???

Forgive me for not placing issues in the right place, but although I'm having a hell of a time publishing novels, I can't help but notice that my country is crumbling quicker than the twin towers of New York....
I live in Spain and receive information thru the net, TV, newspapers, etc. like anyone else in the world, filtering the opinions from the facts, observing the results of actions taken by the powerful, and it appears as if MY COUNTRY TIS OF THEE has turned into MY COUNTRY TIS OF ME-GEORGE W. BUSH.
What are we allowing this person to do to us? So many web sites dedicate themselves to freedom of speech/press and produce an uncanny amount of evidence against him that as a minimum, I repeat-AS A MINIMUM, WE THE PEOPLE should be able to impeach this guy if he isn't doing what WE THE PEOPLE want him to.
At what point did the public John Doe lose his power to rule the country as WE THE PEOPLE? Don't give me that horse-shit either about, "You could have elected a representative for congress that shared your ideas like everyone else," because of 2 major factors: (1) We all know that elections have been tampered with to a level that hardly anyone trusts them anymore-they vote out of CIVIC DUTY, A CHANCE TO GET OFF WORK TO GO VOTE, OR THEY ARE SUFFICIENTLY BRAIN WASHED TO CONTINUE AS THE INNOCENT SHEEP THEY ARE. (2) If you are not RICH, then you MORE THAN LIKELY won't be elected. Let's analyze: I am a great person, know every possible constituent in district (No. X). I work hard, pay my taxes, have a family, meet age requirements, and born and raised in the USA. Never moved, eat apple pie and drive a Chevy. I make a simple wage like most citizens and I love my country enough to represent them in congress. I can only afford to campaign with the little money I can struggle to attain and CANNOT AFFORD TIME ON LOCAL TV-MUCH LESS NATIONAL. My opponent is a big fat slob who moved here to be in this district from wherever long enough to establish residency-i.e. Hillary Clinton-they meet the same requirements I do, however, they don't know hardly any of their constituents, (much less what their needs are or what they want represented in Washington), but one factor will get them elected every single time: MONEY!!!!!! Our country has turned into one big fat embarrassing WHORE. A prostitute takes money for favors, but the client gets something in return. What are we getting in return for the WHORE officials representing us in congress???????????????????????????????????????????
Why can't people who truly want the best for our country be elected??????
What has to be done by WE THE PEOPLE to turn this MONSTER WHORE around so we are looked upon by outside countries as the respectable, powerful but considerate freedom driven country we once were? I love my country and miss it very much, and hate to see the continual blasphemy thrown at it every day from around the world.
I live in Spain for the safety of my children, driven away by the gangs, the racial hatred, the drugs, and the hopelessness of a decent future in a nation gone mad.
Don't get me wrong, this is no utopia, and will never have the comfort found in the lifestyle shared in America, but our peace of mind cannot be tagged with a price which had to be paid daily in the good ole USA.
I am still an American, and always will be. I was raised in the south and am considered a high-tech redneck wherever I go. Europe has totally lost faith in the USA. China laughs at us as they make trade left and right. The fuel prices are so high that people are wondering if purchasing a vehicle is worth the investment anymore-considering anything as an alternative-even quitting their jobs because of the high cost of transit to and from work.
WE THE PEOPLE had better do something soon or we are going to become WE THE SEPARATED and civil dispute will arise as it has so many times before throughout history. I don't know who has the power to challenge the rich WHORES, but somebody had better do something because from all the media sources we have over here, the good ole USA ain't so GOOD anymore. I used to vote every year, but since the voting system has been tampered with so much, I don't even bother anymore-WHOEVER THE RICHEST WHORE IS WILL BE ELECTED ANYWAY-UNTIL WE THE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE THAT AROUND.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unless DUBYA decides to declare war and stay in office as long as possible, America might just be rid of the petroleum slick in 2008.