Tuesday, June 13, 2006

IS EVERYONE PUBLISHED BUT ME??????

After looking at Ebay, Amazon, and other famous book distribution sites on the net, I realize there are so many books about so many things that evidently people are simply giving books away in order for someone to read their production. Maybe if enough people read their book, the next one will be more known, etc. With so many books available to the masses, how does one of the mass elect which one to read? AHHHH!!!!! One of those questions that twists the brain ehh? Like how do I know which guy to talk to in the crowd? Which girl will dance with me? Let's analize this just a tad. When you met your spouse-if you have one-what was the first thing you noticed about them? Here's another one: What was the first thing that attracted you to your girlfriend? In case the message isn't clear yet, allow me to point it out-The first thing people subconsciously and impulsively respond to is.........

IMAGE!!!!

My theory is to put most of your money into the cover design of a novel, and watch how it sells much quicker than the typical, everyday, (we offer our covers in these 9 designs) book covers. I'm having my first book cover designed by a world famous cartoon artist which is going to literally splash the market. The cover will stand out in a room with thousands of other novels around it. People will be purchasing the book solely for the cover-although I consider my novels original stories developed from the depths of extreme imagination. Check out the first killer novel to hit the public at www.kgbass.info and you can simply touch the left button on your mouse when the curser glides over the button marked FREE SAMPLE. Don't expect a typical happy little story with bells and jingles-oh contrar-my novels hit reality in the face with a sledgehammer and paint the color with vivid pixals. If you want little tingly lies and chats, read someone else's stuff, but if you want hit the ground running reality, then tune in baby, cause I've only just begun.
KgBass-comin-at-cha-witha-tailwind.

No comments: