Friday, June 09, 2006

My Fingers Hurt

I've been writing so long my fingers have calasis on the tips of them, my back looks like someone who has picked a garden all his life, and I still haven't published a damned thing. Agents must be able to see into the future, because they treat my manuscripts like cow manure-They smell the manuscript before it even gets close to them and somehow know that whatever they do to it, it will always turn out to be a piece of shit. I'm not totally disappointed and if you like to draw your own conclusions, check out a free sample at www.kgbass.info and tell me what ya think.
I have started this blog site to find out if other authors exist that have run into problems while trying to publish for the first time.
Let me hear from you-please.
KGBASS

No comments: