Friday, January 16, 2009

A NEW BEGINNING

First, I want to appologize for straying so far away from my original entent of creating a blog about unfortunate writers. I have turned this sight into a rant and rave about things that bug me, or things I personally can brag about. I will endeavor to stop that and return to the original genre of moaning and groaning about how screwed up the situation is in the world of sales. Man, does that sound like some boring sh#% or what? Actually, that was my original entention, however, since the extreme situation our country has encountered with the financial difficulty of managing a society with so little-only 233 Trillion dollars according to Financial Reports on Wikipedia-I want to cut back on my personal petty problems and focus more on the attention required to better our society which is ??????????????????????? Well, the answer isn't really clear, but my grandma used to say, "If you eliminate all the wrong, then you are surely to find out what's right." Granny is dead now-Rest her soul-but the words are still as brillient as they were so many years ago. The answer then is to eliminate all the wrong in Washington D.C. in order to find out what is the right thing to do. Anyone wanna take that on? Obama? Okay, anyone else? I didn't think so, therefore, we are-as my uncle Howdy used to say, "In deep and I broke the shovel." Good luck with that finding the right thing people.

No comments: