Sunday, December 17, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS READERS!

I've been busy lately shopping for Christmas and trying to get some odds and ends accomplished before the new year begins and it has been the catalyst of my tardiness in updating this blog. I am sure there are many beliefs all over the world about Christmas, Santa Claus, etc., however, this being my personal blog site, I write about how I perceive beliefs and the season to be. I was raised believing that there is a God and we celebrate the birth of his son on 25 Dec. I was never taught anything about Honnecca, Koran, or any of those other religions that claim to have supreme power over protestant beliefs. Having said that, I personally believe today's' paranoid concerns for being politically correct in everything we do is a huge crock-o-shit! If I want to spread a little cheer and shout,"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" to the top of my lungs, then frankly I don't care what people of other religions think. I don't tell the Jews when to light their candelabra, and I don't set my watch or tell Muslims when to turn and prey to Mecca either, so frankly I don't think they have any right whatsoever to say jack-shit about how I feel about Christmas or any other holiday I choose to celebrate. Therefore,





MERRY
CHRISTMAS
TO EVERYONE
WHO BELIEVES
AND HAVE A
HAPPY
NEW YEAR
TOO!!!








If you don't believe in new years, then please let me know how you set your watch.

No comments: